- Auto latching mechanism for easy one-hand frame separation
- LED front lighting for better visibility
- Full suspension system offers smoother ride, more support
- Extra charging port on the tiller for easy plug in
- Detachable battery pack can be easily removed for portability
Merits Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this scooter.
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Merits will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
Warranty exclusions: Plastic shrouds, tires, seating, upholstery/armpads, bulbs.
Merits Health Products, Inc. will repair or replace parts as required, provided that an authorization for such return has been acquired by an established dealer and that the part or parts in question are returned fully insured with freight prepaid to us within the prescribed period of warranty. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
Merits Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.
- Merits Coupe 4-Wheel Scooter
- Weight Capacity
- 300 lbs
- Max Speed
- 4 mph
- 6 miles (12AH) | 10.6 miles (22AH)
- Turn Radius
- Ground Clearance
- DC 24V, 130W(Rating) / 480W(Max)
- PG S-Drive 70
- 12V / 12AH x 2pcs | 12V / 22AH x 2pcs
- 1.8A Off-board
- Front Wheel
- 8"(200x50) PU tire
- Rear Wheel
- 9"(220x70) PU tire
- Intelligent, Regenerative, Electromagnetic brakes
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.